Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010 The Day We Were Supposed to Find Out What The Baby's Gender is

Well, we had an ultrasound today to find out what the gender of our baby is. The baby is doing very well and is an incredibly active child - though I already knew that, but Jon was able to see the baby in action so that he doesn't just think I'm experiencing gas bubbles. :)

Since our child is so active, they were not able to get adequate pictures of the heart and the baby's left hand - I guess these are necessary for the doctor, so they'll most likely be rescheduling to get these. Not sure when the next ultrasound will be. I'll be having my monthly check-up on July 7th, so I would imagine that is when we'll reschedule the ultrasound.

We are supposed to hear from the radiologist today or tomorrow to find out the baby's size and to either verify the current due date or give us a new one. I think that is all of the new information I have right now. Of course, we were disappointed that we weren't able to find out what the gender is, but at least we get to see the baby again this way. :)

No comments: