Monday, June 28, 2010

Update on Baby and Our Life in General

So here is the latest news about the baby:

I heard from my doctor this morning and they asked that we re-schedule my ultrasound because a lot of the pictures that they thought would work turned out really blurry because the baby was so active. They also still need more pictures of the heart and the extremities (which we knew this when we left the last ultrasound). My next doctor's appointment is July 7th at 9:30am, but they need to have all of their ultrasound pictures before then, so my new ultrasound time is July 6th at 10:45am. This works out really well for me because I'm already off work that day anyway.

Latest Walker news in general:

This weekend is re-roofing weekend. Please pray that this would go smoothly with little to no mishaps. We were able to get the bulk of our roofing materials delivered to our house on Friday, so we just need to get the last few things at Lowe's this Friday night. I was talking to a friend at work today and she offered to loan us a harness, so I will feel much better about Jon being up on the roof with that. The other thing to pray about is that this would be already completed or pretty close to completion by the time my ultrasound appointment comes because then Jon will be able to go with me (otherwise, he'll be at home trying to finish up the roof).

I think that brings every one up-to-date on the happenings around our house!

Special Prayer Request: Please pray for my brother Tom as well - a few weeks ago he tore his ACL while playing basketball. He is scheduled to have surgery on July 6th at 9:30, so pray that this goes smoothly and that he will have a speedy recovery.

No comments: