Friday, December 30, 2011

Kyleigh want a cracker! and counting to three

Quick little story or two:

Kyleigh was eating her lunch today and didn't seem to want any more milk or other food. I had told her once lunch was over she needed to take her nap. I had just cleaned her all up and was getting ready to get her out of her high chair when she banged on her tray and said, "cack-er". Being the smart mom that I am, I interpreted this to be cracker and gave her one. She was pretty excited that I knew what she was saying. Can't believe how much my little girl is starting to talk!

I know I said this the other day, but Kyleigh appears to be able to count to three as well. She doesn't quite get the fact that it is counting, but does know two comes after one and three comes after two. The reason I don't think she quites understands it is because when we were putting on her socks yesterday I said, "one sock. What sock is this?" And she said, "two and three" which in Kyleigh language sounds like "do and dree".

No comments: