Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our New Children!!!

Losing Boo was extremely hard for me and even though it was hard on Jon, I think he realized I needed something to keep me distracted. So on Saturday, September 29th, my mother-in-law and husband drove me to Ohio to look at some "bedroom furniture". When we got to the home though, there were two little cocker spaniels. I was then told, that there was another place we were going to look. The next place is where our babies came from. We originally were just going to get Tori, but after one look at Alex we couldn't leave him behind. So, we are proud parents once again. Though, Boo will still be in our hearts and minds.

Let me introduce you to them:

Meet Victoria (we'll be calling her Tori for short), she is a sweet little girl who is full of energy, but loves to cuddle!



Meet Alexander (we'll be calling him Alex for short). He was the runt of his litter, so he is really tiny. He is full of spunk, but also loves to cuddle.





No comments: